1. Independent Consultant: Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the Company hereby engages the Consultant as an independent consultant to perform the services set forth herein, and the Consultant hereby accepts such engagement.
2. Duties, Term, and Compensation: The Consultant’s duties, term of engagement, compensation, and provisions for payment thereof shall be as set forth in the estimate previously provided to the Company by the Consultant and which is attached as Exhibit A, which may be amended in writing from time to time or supplemented with subsequent estimates for services to be rendered by the Consultant and agreed to by the Company and which collectively are hereby incorporated by reference.
3. Expenses: During the term of this Agreement, the Consultant shall bill and the Company shall reimburse him/her for all reasonable and approved out-of-pocket expenses that are incurred in connection with the performance of the duties hereunder.
4. Written Reports: The Company may request that project plans, progress reports, and a final results report be provided by the Consultant on a periodic basis.
5. Inventions: Any and all inventions, discoveries, developments, and innovations conceived by the Consultant during this engagement relative to the duties under this Agreement shall be the exclusive property of the Company, and the Consultant hereby assigns all right, title, and interest in the same to the Company.
Any and all inventions, discoveries, developments and innovations conceived by the Consultant prior to the term of this Agreement and utilized by him/her in rendering duties to the Company are hereby licensed to the Company for use in its operations and for an infinite duration. This license is nonexclusive and may be assigned without the Consultant’s prior written approval by the Company to a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company.
6. Confidentiality: The Consultant acknowledges that during the engagement he/she will have access to and become acquainted with various trade secrets, inventions, innovations, processes, information, records, and specifications owned or licensed by the Company and/or used by the Company in connection with the operation of its business including, without limitation, the Company’s business and product processes, methods, customer lists, accounts, and procedures.
The Consultant agrees that he/she will not disclose any of the aforesaid, directly or indirectly, or use any of them in any manner, either during the term of this Agreement or at any time thereafter, except as required in the course of this engagement with the Company.
All files, records, documents, blueprints, specifications, information, letters, notes, media lists, original artwork/creative, notebooks, and similar items relating to the business of the Company, whether prepared by the Consultant or otherwise coming into his/her possession, shall remain the exclusive property of the Company.
The Consultant shall not retain any copies of the foregoing without the Company’s prior written permission. Upon the expiration or earlier termination of this Agreement, or whenever requested by the Company, the Consultant shall immediately deliver to the Company all such files, records, documents, specifications, information, and other items in his/her possession or under his/her control.
The Consultant further agrees that he/she will not disclose his/her retention as an independent consultant or the terms of this Agreement to any person without the prior written consent of the Company and shall at all times preserve the confidential nature of his/her relationship to the Company and of the services hereunder.
7. Conflicts of Interest; Nonhire Provision: During the term of this agreement, the Consultant shall devote as much of his/her productive time, energy, and abilities to the performance of his/her duties hereunder as is necessary to perform the required duties in a timely and productive manner. The Consultant is expressly free to perform services for other parties while performing services for the Company.
For a period of six months following any termination, the Consultant shall not, directly or indirectly, hire, solicit, or encourage to leave the Company’s employment, any employee, consultant, or consultant of the Company or hire any such employee, consultant, or consultant who has left the Company’s employment or contractual engagement within six months of such employment or engagement.
8. Right to Injunction: The parties hereto acknowledge that the services to be rendered by the Consultant under this Agreement and the rights and privileges granted to the Company under the Agreement are of a special, unique, unusual, and extraordinary character which gives them a peculiar value, the loss of which cannot be reasonably or adequately compensated by damages in any action at law, and the breach by the Consultant of any of the provisions of this Agreement will cause the Company irreparable injury and damage.
The Consultant expressly agrees that the Company shall be entitled to injunctive and other equitable relief in the event of, or to prevent, a breach of any provision of this Agreement by the Consultant. Resort to such equitable relief, however, shall not be construed to be a waiver of any other rights or remedies that the Company may have for damages or otherwise.
The various rights and remedies of the Company under this Agreement or otherwise shall be construed to be cumulative, and no one of the them shall be exclusive of any other or of any right or remedy allowed by law.
9. Merger: The merger or consolidation of the Company into or with any other entity shall not terminate this Agreement.
10. Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time by 30 working days’ written notice to the other party. In addition, if the Consultant is convicted of any crime or offense, fails or refuses to comply with the written policies or reasonable directive of the Company, is guilty of serious misconduct in connection with performance hereunder, or materially breaches provisions of this Agreement, the Company at any time may terminate the engagement of the Consultant immediately and without prior written notice to the Consultant.
11. Independent Consultant: This Agreement shall not render the Consultant an employee, partner, agent of, or joint venture with the Company for any purpose. The Consultant is and will remain an independent consultant in his/her relationship to the Company.
The Company shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to the Consultant’s compensation hereunder. The Consultant shall have no claim against the Company hereunder or otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, social security, worker’s compensation, health or disability benefits, unemployment insurance benefits, or employee benefits of any kind.
• Successors and Assigns: All of the provisions of this Agreement shall be binding upon and insure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, if any, successors, and assigns.
• Choice of Law: The laws of Cyprus shall govern the validity of this Agreement, the construction of its terms, and the interpretation of the rights and duties of the parties hereto.
• Arbitration: Any controversies arising out of the terms of this Agreement or its interpretation shall be settled in Cyprus accordance with the rules of the Cyprus Chamber of commerce, and the judgment upon award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
• Headings: Section headings are not to be considered a part of this Agreement and are not intended to be a full and accurate description of the contents hereof.
• Waiver: Waiver by one party hereto of breach of any provision of this Agreement by the other shall not operate or be construed as a continuing waiver.
• Assignment: The Consultant shall not assign any of his/her rights under this Agreement, or delegate the performance of any of his/her duties hereunder, without the prior written consent of the Company.
1. Modification or Amendment: No amendment, change, or modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing signed by the parties hereto.
2. Entire Understanding: This document and any exhibit attached constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties, and any and all prior agreements, understandings, and representations are hereby terminated and canceled in their entirety and are of no further force and effect.
3. Unenforceability of Provisions: If any provision of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
12. Refund Policy
The consultant's is not under any circumstances obligated to refund any payment made by the Company for rendering of the Consultants work. The fees mentioned in any contract signed by the Company are for the time Spend by the Consultant's or are estimates which always must need to cover the Consultants expenses.
13. Acknowledge of this Terms and Conditions
By signing any contract with the Consultants and by making the payment of a certain agreed fee to the Consultants the Company agrees to the Terms and Conditions published on the Consultants website, http://www.cclogic.com/terms.html
14. Opening of Bank Accounts for companies which not have been registered through the services of CCLOGIC LTD.
The fee set forth for the introduction and opening of a bank account for the client, depends on that the client provides the required documents at the first time, CCLOGIC LTD will always have published the requirements in the FAQ at cclogic.com.
Should the client fail to provide this information and should CCLOGIC LTD continuously need to request the same documents by the client because something continues to be missing, CCLOGIC LTD will charge an additional fee if EUR 450.00 for the additional work, if the client refuse to pay this additional fee, the application will be declined and no refund is made. Should it be necessary for CCLOGIC LTD to collect the required information by any 3 party upon request by the client, an additional charge of EUR 750.00 applies.
Can I call or contact the bank directly once I made the payment and during the application process?
The answer is NO, defiantly no, if you are doing so, we will terminate the business relationship immediately and not refund any fees that have been paid.
There are basic and elementary rules on how this introducer / client relationship works, one of them is to understand they (the bank) have every right to request any additional information they deem appropriate, and we will either provide it, or they close the accounts, and no point there is any right given to you to contact them directly. If you have questions you can ask your account manager at any time.