Seychelles Company, cold facts why they are a betetr offshore company!
by, 02-26-2010 at 01:38 PM (1275 Views)
Advantages & Benefits of Seychelles IBCs:
The Seychelles International Business Company (based on the classic Bahamas and British Virgin Islands IBC Model), is a tax-free corporation designed for use in all forms of international trading and investment activities.
With no reporting requirements, minimal record-keeping obligations, and unparalleled privacy features the Seychelles IBC has risen in stature to become one of the most sought after IBCs in the International Financial Services World.
Unlike the historically popular Caribbean (and Channel Islands) IBC Centres (most of which, as British Colonial territories, are facing enormous pressure to bring their privacy features and tax rates into line with the rest of Europe) Seychelles is a politically stable and independent republic and has signed NO Tax Information Sharing Treaties.
Key Benefits of the Seychelles IBC include:
• It’s Inexpensive: An annual operating license fee of only $100 only is payable to government (regardless of the amount of the IBC’s stated maximum authorized share capital)
• Speedy Incorporation: A Seychelles IBCs can be incorporated within 24 hours and name checks are regularly turned around is a little as 4 hours
• Unparalleled Privacy: There is no public register of Shareholders, Directors or beneficial owners in Seychelles and ownership privacy is guaranteed by law
• Nominee Shareholders and Directors are permitted: A Nominee may act as the Shareholder and/or Director of a Seychelles IBC
• Another IBC can act as Nominee: Another Offshore Company can be engaged to act as Nominee Shareholder or Director of a Seychelles IBC thereby doubling the IBC’s privacy protection!
• Bearer Shares are permitted: Shares may be issued either to a named shareholder or to an unnamed “Bearer” as an added privacy shield (ie he who holds the share certificate/s owns the Company) and there is no restriction of movement on Bearer shares. Unlike BVI, Panama, Belize etc anyone can hold the bearer share certificate/s - the bearer share certificate/s does not have to be held by an approved custodian
• No Reporting Requirements: There is no requirement to file Accounts nor Annual Company Returns for Seychelles IBCs. This results in less cost per year in real terms and added privacy as the Company’s asset holdings and financial records remain confidential
• Zero Taxes: Apart from a minimal annual license fee Seychelles IBCs pay no taxes whatsoever in Seychelles and there is no stamp duty or other taxes levied when shares in a Seychelles IBC are transferred or sold. This is guaranteed by law for 20 years from the date of the IBC’s incorporation
• Cost Effective Litigation Insurance: As it is nearly impossible to determine the owner of a Seychelles IBC (or whether an IBC owns any assets) litigators are reticent to pursue a Seychelles IBC through the Courts
• Secure Offshore Banking: Considering Seychelles status as a premier privacy haven a Seychelles IBC can be confidently utilized as a vehicle by which to securely bank or hold funds Offshore. Additionally Seychelles “White” list status with the OECD makes the Seychelles IBC fortuitously acceptable to a wide range of International Banks
• No US or EU IRS Interference: Seychelles is a stable independent republic, has no economic ties with the US or the EU and, (unlike the BVI and many of our competitors) Seychelles HAS NOT SIGNED any tax information sharing agreements whatsoever
• Convenient Time Zone: At + 4 GMT timezone Seychelles is extremely convenient to clients based in the UK, Europe and the major Asian Business Centres
• Flexible Business Vehicle: A Seychelles IBC can be established quickly and easily, requires only one shareholder and director and can carry on a wide range of activities as of right (ie without necessarily having to go down the road of obtaining special business licenses)
• Political Stability: Seychelles has a stable democratically elected government and has seen little change in its political climate in the past 30 years