No announcement yet.
Cyprus collecting taxes Law No. 4 - attention Cyprus resident company owners.
- Belize Company Registration (2)
- brunei (1)
- BVI Company Registration (2)
- cclogic.com (2)
- credit card processing (1)
- cyprus company formation (2)
- cyprus company registration (14)
- formation (1)
- incorporate (1)
- jersey (1)
- low tax (1)
- merchant account (1)
- offshore bank account (5)
- offshore company (2)
- offshore company forum (18)
- offshore ibc (1)
- offshore jurisdiction (1)
- open cyprus bank account (2)
- register (1)
- seychelles company (1)
- seychelles company registration (9)
- seychelles phone number (1)
- tax haven (2)
- virtual office panama (1)
- virtual office seychelles (1)
Offshore Company Formation / Offshore banking ? We're listed in the ?Offshore Company Formation / Offshore banking? section of the B2B Index --> Car hire in Cyprus - Cheap rentals in Paphos with airport deliveryCar Rental Company in Cyprus. Great Car Rental Rates for you! Reserve your car from us and have the best holidays time ever! --> Car Hire in Pafos and Larnaca by CTT Cyprus rentalsCTT Cyprus Car Hire is car rentals agency in Cyprus. Hiring a car in paphos with CTT beats other car hire companies with thier low rates. Cheap car rentals with low rates and special offers. Pafos and Larnaca airport delivery. --> Rent Cyprus PropertyRent Cyprus villas and apartments long term in Nicosia Paphos Larnaca Limassol Furnished or unfurnished Properties for rental Cyprus...03-12-2015, 06:07 PM
One offshore jurisdiction does not fit all requirements so it is important for you to get straight to the point and find the tax haven that fits your e-commerce business and your target market.
Latest news and stats about the best and cheapest offshore company formation services are found below.
...03-09-2015, 09:28 AM
To make this forum handy and like a wiki to our users we from time to time collect the best threads available on our offshore forum! Below you find the links to various official / public available Registry of Companies in the major offshore jurisdictions around. You may want to bookmark this page because it will be updated on a regular basis when we have new threads add or old removed. If you have any questions or you think something is missing you're welcome to write to us and we will get it online if we find it relevant to the topic / forum. Thank you so ...02-23-2015, 02:21 PM
Find more statistics at Statist a02-02-2015, 11:26 AM
CCLogic Offers Cyprus Company Formation Services at Affordable Rates Incorporating a company in Europe can be difficult and expensive, and this is why CCLogic has launched a service that will enable businesses to register their company easily and with the least cost possible. Cyprus company formation offers several advantages. First of all, the country has a unique tax system and has most of the benefits of a tax haven country. Secondly, it is an EU member since 2004 which ensures that it benefits from EU regulations, treaties and directives. It is also part of the white list of all the countri...01-30-2015, 02:22 PM
Cyprus collecting taxes Law No. 4 - attention Cyprus resident company owners.Originally posted by Admin View PostThe below is for all that owe a Cyprus RESIDENT company, means a company that is under management in Cyprus and therefore considered to be Cyprus resident!
Many have appointed a nominee director (Cypriot) and therefore the company is considered to be a Cyprus resident company!
According to article 24 of the Assessment and Collection of Taxes Law No.4 of 1978, as amended, all Cyprus tax resident companies must submit an estimate of 2011 temporary chargeable income and of the resulting tax by 1 August 2011. As a result, we kindly request that you provide us with your estimate by no latter than the 20th of July 2011.
Your estimate should provide us with indicative figures for the following 2011 sources of income and expenses:
1. Dividend income;
2. Net interest income/expense;
3. Gross trading profit/loss;
4. Other sources of income/expense;
The tax (if any) is payable in three equal installments on 1st of August 2011, 30th of September 2011, and on 31st of December 2011.
If no temporary tax is due, you must to inform us.
If any installment of temporary assessment is not paid within the prescribed date it is collected with interest, computed in accordance with the applicable interest rate (currently 5.35%), per annum.
If the return is submitted after the prescribed date, delayed payments are subject to:
- Additional charges, and
- Interest computed in accordance with the applicable interest rate per annum from the first month of the delay, in accordance with the Assessment and Collection Taxes Law N.4 of 1978, as amended.
- The imposition of a penalty of 10% of the difference between the tax as finally determined and the temporary tax assessed where the temporary chargeable income assessed is less than 75% of the chargeable income as finally determined.
- The refund of any overpayment of temporary tax together with interest, computed in accordance with the applicable public interest rate, per annum based on the completed months from the 1st January of the year following the assessment year for which the provisional tax is concerned.
Finally, please note that you can adjust your estimate before 31 December 2011, thus avoiding the 10% one-off penalty.
Please contact your Agent in Cyprus to arrange for payment or further information!Posting comments is disabled.