See our latest Video with sales presentation from CCLOGIC Ltd
No announcement yet.
Cyprus collecting taxes Law No. 4 - attention Cyprus resident company owners.
- accept credit card payments (1)
- Belize Company Registration (2)
- BVI Company Registration (2)
- cclogic (1)
- cclogic.com (1)
- cyprus company formation (2)
- cyprus company registration (14)
- incorporate (1)
- incorporate cyprus company (1)
- low tax (1)
- offshore bank account (5)
- offshore company (2)
- offshore company forum (18)
- open cyprus bank account (2)
- payment gateway (1)
- register (1)
- register cyprus company (1)
- seychelles company registration (9)
- seychelles phone number (1)
- tax (1)
- tax haven (1)
- virtual office panama (1)
- virtual office service (1)
- virtual office seychelles (1)
- virtual office uk (1)
The below is a list of consultancy firms, legal & accounting services who are able to help you control and manage your offshore company should your current agent not be able to help you. The use of the below listed offshore company service providers is used at own risk. CCLOGIC Ltd can't be held responsible for any lack of service provided.
The below list of offshore incorporation services is a service provided free of charge to our current members of this forum in an effort to...09-10-2014, 12:47 PM
We are please to inform you that our Virtual Office Service with phone / land line in the Seychelles is back again, together with the following additional services.
Seychelles Virtual Office
- Seychelles Virtual Office with phone / land-line
- Mail forwarding and Seychelles postal address
- Land-line lease for 12 months
UK Virtual Office
04-09-2014, 10:56 AM
- UK Virtual office with phone / lan-line
- Mail forwarding and UK postal address
- Land-line lease for
Business or investment is the best way to earn money on regular basis. In these days, most people try to commence small scale business just for sake of profit and not for loss. Usually they prefer to establish private as well as cooperative companies that can yield them maximum output at minimize cost. Thus, everyone seeks for a business that can deliver more benefits at smart or less cost. If you want commencing a business, then you should choose the most fertile or beneficial place or area....04-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Hello, I just got informed that Barclays in the Seychelles rised the minum balance for corporate bank accounts to USD 100,000 and personal accounts to USD 50,000 this is much more than what I have in my account on a annual basis Can anyone please suggest a new offshore bank which don't have these insane minum deposit amounts? Here is what I got from Barclays Bank in the Seychelles: Dear Esteemed Customer Barclays Bank (Seychelles) Ltd a member of the Barclays Group has been pioneering in providing world class service to all our customers including those in the offshore sector. We continously strive to find ways to bring world class banking faciliti...01-16-2012, 05:55 AM
Cyprus collecting taxes Law No. 4 - attention Cyprus resident company owners.Originally posted by Admin View PostThe below is for all that owe a Cyprus RESIDENT company, means a company that is under management in Cyprus and therefore considered to be Cyprus resident!
Many have appointed a nominee director (Cypriot) and therefore the company is considered to be a Cyprus resident company!
According to article 24 of the Assessment and Collection of Taxes Law No.4 of 1978, as amended, all Cyprus tax resident companies must submit an estimate of 2011 temporary chargeable income and of the resulting tax by 1 August 2011. As a result, we kindly request that you provide us with your estimate by no latter than the 20th of July 2011.
Your estimate should provide us with indicative figures for the following 2011 sources of income and expenses:
1. Dividend income;
2. Net interest income/expense;
3. Gross trading profit/loss;
4. Other sources of income/expense;
The tax (if any) is payable in three equal installments on 1st of August 2011, 30th of September 2011, and on 31st of December 2011.
If no temporary tax is due, you must to inform us.
If any installment of temporary assessment is not paid within the prescribed date it is collected with interest, computed in accordance with the applicable interest rate (currently 5.35%), per annum.
If the return is submitted after the prescribed date, delayed payments are subject to:
- Additional charges, and
- Interest computed in accordance with the applicable interest rate per annum from the first month of the delay, in accordance with the Assessment and Collection Taxes Law N.4 of 1978, as amended.
- The imposition of a penalty of 10% of the difference between the tax as finally determined and the temporary tax assessed where the temporary chargeable income assessed is less than 75% of the chargeable income as finally determined.
- The refund of any overpayment of temporary tax together with interest, computed in accordance with the applicable public interest rate, per annum based on the completed months from the 1st January of the year following the assessment year for which the provisional tax is concerned.
Finally, please note that you can adjust your estimate before 31 December 2011, thus avoiding the 10% one-off penalty.
Please contact your Agent in Cyprus to arrange for payment or further information!Posting comments is disabled.