The below is a list of consultancy firms, legal & accounting services who are able to help you control and manage your offshore company should your current agent not be able to help you. The use of the below listed offshore company service providers is used at own risk. CCLOGIC Ltd can't be held responsible for any lack of service provided.
The below list of offshore incorporation services is a service provided free of charge to our current members of this forum in an effort to...
No announcement yet.
Fact Sheet - The Seychelles Private Interest Foundation (PIF)Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Article TagsArticle Tags Module
- accept credit card payments (1)
- Belize Company Registration (2)
- BVI Company Registration (2)
- credit card processing (1)
- cyprus company (1)
- cyprus company formation (2)
- cyprus company registration (14)
- formation (1)
- incorporate (1)
- incorporate cyprus company (1)
- merchant account (1)
- offshore bank account (5)
- offshore company (2)
- offshore company forum (18)
- offshore ibc (1)
- open cyprus bank account (2)
- payment gateway (1)
- register (1)
- register cyprus company (1)
- seychelles company (1)
- seychelles company registration (9)
- tax (1)
- virtual office service (1)
- virtual office seychelles (1)
- virtual office uk (1)
Latest ArticlesLatest Articles Module
We are please to inform you that our Virtual Office Service with phone / land line in the Seychelles is back again, together with the following additional services.
Seychelles Virtual Office
- Seychelles Virtual Office with phone / land-line
- Mail forwarding and Seychelles postal address
- Land-line lease for 12 months
UK Virtual Office
04-09-2014, 09:56 AM
- UK Virtual office with phone / lan-line
- Mail forwarding and UK postal address
- Land-line lease for
Business or investment is the best way to earn money on regular basis. In these days, most people try to commence small scale business just for sake of profit and not for loss. Usually they prefer to establish private as well as cooperative companies that can yield them maximum output at minimize cost. Thus, everyone seeks for a business that can deliver more benefits at smart or less cost. If you want commencing a business, then you should choose the most fertile or beneficial place or area....04-06-2014, 07:47 PM
Hello, I just got informed that Barclays in the Seychelles rised the minum balance for corporate bank accounts to USD 100,000 and personal accounts to USD 50,000 this is much more than what I have in my account on a annual basis Can anyone please suggest a new offshore bank which don't have these insane minum deposit amounts? Here is what I got from Barclays Bank in the Seychelles: Dear Esteemed Customer Barclays Bank (Seychelles) Ltd a member of the Barclays Group has been pioneering in providing world class service to all our customers including those in the offshore sector. We continously strive to find ways to bring world class banking faciliti...01-16-2012, 05:55 AM
First of all we want to whish you a Happy New Year and all the best for 2012.
We have some exciding news which we want to share with you. One of our partnered banks, Bank of Piraeus, has changed the cards they provide to foreign account holders. What does it mean for you is that as an existing client of the bank or a new customer can easily obtain a Platinum Debit Card, which can be used in any store, ATM and on the Internet where the Visa Logo appears.
Below we have outlined the key information and already answered the most frequently important questions we got asked already.
What is the credit limit?
ē If the limit is up...01-06-2012, 10:10 AM
We are posting this, to inform you that on Friday 26 August, the Cyprus Parliament voted the first package of austerity measures in the form of tax amendments in order to improve Government finances and reduce the budget deficit. As a result of such measures, a fixed annual levy of EUR 350 has been introduced, which is imposed on every Cyprus company, and capped at EUR 20,000 for companies belonging in a group as defined in Companies Law. This levy will not apply to dormant companies, companies that do not own any assets, or companies that own p...11-10-2011, 08:41 AM
Article Display Module
Fact Sheet - The Seychelles Private Interest Foundation (PIF)Benefits:
1. Nil Tax: Complete exemption from Seychelles income or business tax, no WHT is levied when distributions are made and no stamp duties are applicable
2. Fast Registration and name approval: Seychelles structures can be incorporated within as little as 4 hours of request
- (a) annual government fee is only $200
- (b) Minimum initial capital required is just US$1 which can be paid after registration (contrast that with Panama where one must invest a minimum of US$10,000 to set up a PIF)
5. Simple to Structure:
- (a) Only one Councilor is required (which can be either a person or a corporate entity)
- (b) The Founder may also be a Councilor (but canít be sole Councilor)
- (a) No annual return need be filed
- (b) Accounts do not have to be audited
- (c) No requirement to file annul accounts
- (d) No annual meeting need be called
- (a) Specifically provides that a Seychelles PIF is a separate legal entity in its own right
- (b) Specifically provides that neither the Founder nor the Beneficiaries have any ownership interest in the Foundation assets
- (c) Specifically protects the transfer of assets to the PIF from attack by creditors of the Founder
- (d) Requires that any claims by a creditor of the Founder can only be brought within 2 years from the date of transfer of property to the PIF
- (a) A Nominee can sign the Foundation Charter
- (b) There is no requirement to file the Foundationís regulations
- (c) There is no requirement to file the names of the Foundation Beneficiaries (or Protector).
- (d) Names of the Councilors do not have to be stated in the charter
- (a) Entitlement to benefit from Foundation assets can be passed from one generation to the next outside the bounds of the Founders will or personal estate
- (b) Seychelles law specifically excludes the operation of foreign laws as to forced heirship
- (a) the right to appoint or remove Councilors
- (b) the right to ad or exclude Beneficiaries
- (c) the right to add or remove Protectors
- (a) and can veto certain decisions (eg change of Councilors or Beneficiaries)
- (b) A Founder, a Beneficiary or a Councilor can also be appointed as Protector (but a sole Councilor or sole Beneficiary cannot act as Protector)
Posting comments is disabled.
- (a) Can have beneficiaries; or
- (b) May solely be for a specified purpose (without beneficiaries); or
- (c) Can be for a specified purpose and have beneficiaries.